SUGON T36 85W 1S FAST HEATING LEAD FREE SOLDERING STATION
Specification:Input voltage:AC110V 50/60Hz, AC 220V 50/60Hz
Temperature range:200℃ – 450℃/232°F – 842°F
Installation Notes: Connection
( Attention: Turn off the power and avoid damage PCB during unplug or plug in the soldering iron handle)
1. Plug in the soldering iron handle to the proper host socket.
2. Installation heating element.
3. Place the soldering station and hang the soldering iron handle on the bracket.
4. Make sure the power cord is plugged incorrectly.
5. Turn on the machine, the display window shows:”—“, it is on standby mode.
Temperature setting and storage: Heat Up: Press ↑ the button once, the temperature window will show the set temperature to up to 1℃. hold ↑ the button for at least one second, the set temperature will heat up rapidly until up to the set temperature you did set.
Cooldown: Press ↓ the button once, the temperature window will show the set temperature to down 1℃. hold ↓ the button for at least one second, the set temperature will cool down rapidly until down to the set temperature you did set.
After parameter data is set, keep holding the CH1 button to up or down the temperature and save it. similarly, keep hold CH2 or CH3 button to set the storage temperature and save them.
Do bring out the memory temperature,press CH1 button (less than 1 second) and bring up the saved data, similarly CH2 or CH3 to bring up the memory data as well.
Package Included:1 x SUGON T36 85W SMD Soldering Station